الاثنين، 11 نوفمبر 2019

Hyundai Avante Elantra 2005


2005 year produced
1495 cc Gasoline Engine
Auto mission
177000 km


This is the Avante XD model.
The latest model.
Models produced from 2003 to 2006.
Very popular in Korea.


Avante can shipping 5 cars in 40 feet one container.


Hello. Nice to meet you.
I m Taesan Kim From South KOREA.
I live in Busan in Korea.
This is Korea.
I am working trading, exporting used cars.
Hyundai, Kia. Daewoo .exportable.
I found here in Google.
I m running business in used car business.
I would like to do an export deal with your company.
If you are interested, please contact to my Whatsapp or E mail.
I m honest guy and faithful businessman.
I can help you.
I m looking forward to hearing from many of the bosses in the used car business in Azerbaijan.
It is best to come to Korea and actually check the property.
I will help you great success.
It will surely succeed.
I hope so make a long relationship.
We can talk about negotiation.

Thank you

Best Regards
Taesan Kim


Whatsapp : +821035613528 E-mail : korea821035613528@gmail.com
للمزيد من التفاصيل ☎
اضغط هنا

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

هوندا سيتي ٢٠١٦

هوندا سيتي بمواصفات خليجيه مؤمنه و مرخصه حديثا للمزيد من التفاصيل ☎ اضغط هنا