الاثنين، 11 نوفمبر 2019
Hyundai Avante Elantra 2005
2005 year produced
1495 cc Gasoline Engine
Auto mission
177000 km
This is the Avante XD model.
The latest model.
Models produced from 2003 to 2006.
Very popular in Korea.
Avante can shipping 5 cars in 40 feet one container.
Hello. Nice to meet you.
I m Taesan Kim From South KOREA.
I live in Busan in Korea.
This is Korea.
I am working trading, exporting used cars.
Hyundai, Kia. Daewoo .exportable.
I found here in Google.
I m running business in used car business.
I would like to do an export deal with your company.
If you are interested, please contact to my Whatsapp or E mail.
I m honest guy and faithful businessman.
I can help you.
I m looking forward to hearing from many of the bosses in the used car business in Azerbaijan.
It is best to come to Korea and actually check the property.
I will help you great success.
It will surely succeed.
I hope so make a long relationship.
We can talk about negotiation.
Thank you
Best Regards
Taesan Kim
Whatsapp : +821035613528 E-mail : korea821035613528@gmail.com
للمزيد من التفاصيل ☎
اضغط هنا
الاشتراك في:
تعليقات الرسالة (Atom)
مرسيدس 204 2009 فل الفل بانوراما بحاله الوكاله
مرسيدس 2042009C180 AMG بانوراماnفل الفل أعلى صنف بحاله الوكالهnنخب اولnمحرك 1800 KOMPROSEER ( سوبر تشارج) nسقف بانوراما كاملnBODY KIT ...
-
سياره تويوتا موديل 2013 🎯 للمزيد من التفاصيل ☎ اضغط هنا السعر : 13850 سنة الصنع : 2013 ناقل الحركة : اتوماتيك الكيلومترات : ...
-
هل تبحث عن سيارة عائلية عملية وموثوقة بسعر لا يُقاوم؟ ميتسوبيشي جالانت 2006 الأوتوماتيكية هي الخيار الأمثل! بـ 3200 دينار فقط، ستحصل...
-
هل تبحث عن باص ستاركس فان بحالة ممتازة؟ لدينا فرصة رائعة لك! نقدم للبيع باص ستاركس فان مرخص لسنة كاملة، بمسافة قطع 250007 كيلومتر فق...
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق